Niike ta Rààce  Index du Forum
Niike ta Rààce

Niike ta Rààce  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Adult Baby?Hypnosis Diaper We-tt-ing ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Niike ta Rààce Index du Forum -> Espace Glandage -> Musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harbevl

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 00:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Adult Baby?Hypnosis Diaper We-tt-ing Répondre en citant

LINK : urlin.us/2827p

1..October,..20123..commentsAdult..pacifiers..from..Inner-ChildA..review..of..the..excellent..Nuk..5..adult..pacifiers/dummies..from..Inner-Child.co.uk.A..review..of..the..excellent..Nuk..5..adult..pacifiers/dummies..from..Inner-Child.co.uk.16..May,..20144..commentsBoots..adult..nappies..guest..review..by..ABJaneMy..lovely..friend..ABJane..provides..us..with..a..guest..review..of..Boots..own-brand..adult..nappies..to..ponder,..along..with..some..good..pictures..of..her..modelling..themIf...you...are...confortable...with...those...immediate...changes...then...they...may...well...stickYoud...need...to...find...one...who...is...kink...friendly...and...if...they...are...honest...theyll...tell...you...pretty...much...the...same...as...what...I...started...this...piece...withA...lot...of...people...prefer...female...voices,...and...she...isEach..Pre-Made..title..has..4..available..recordings:..Clearing..-..Hypnotic..-..Subliminal..-..Sleep..All..4..recordings..of..the..same..title..have..the..exact..same..suggestionsYou...will...feel...like...a...real...baby...and...will...enjoy...total...loss...of...bladder...controlYou...will...have...no...control...over...your...bladderDuring..the..trance..produced..by..the..hypnotic..recording..you..will..be..instructed..to..repeat..your..keyword..out..loud..three..timesI...have...little...interest...in...these...tracks,...but...if...you...want...to...try...really...tawdry,...tatty...examples...then...hypnotic4play.com...sell...some...(and...they...really...are...a...load...of...old...toss)The....SoCalAB....Hypnosis....System....CD....is....warranted....against....defects....but....is....sold...."as....is"....and....all....sales....are....finalThese...programs...were...recorded...using...digial...multitrack...systems,...and...professionally...masteredThe....idea....with....hypnosis....is....that....suggestions....concerning....things....you....want....will....help....you....achieve....those....changes....in....your....mind;....it....will....not....change....you....in....ways....you....dont....want....or....make....you....do....things....you....dont....like....to....do3..Trainee..agrees..avoid..the..use..of..laxativesMost..read..My..five..favourite..adult..baby..suppliersI..review..my..five..favourite..adult..baby..online..shops,..including..clothes,..diaper..and..plastic..pants..suppliers.I..review..my..five..favourite..adult..baby..online..shops,..including..clothes,..diaper..and..plastic..pants..suppliersMake...sure...to...wear...plastic...pants...for...leak...prevention...as...new...diaper...users...tend...to...sometimes...flood...and...leakI..don't..need..to..worry..because..I..am..wearing..my..thick,..secure..diapers."..If..your..are..lying..on..your..back..and..have..the..urge,..don't..stand..or..squatThis..is..a..form..of..security,..sort..of..like..a..safety..parachuteDon't..sit..more..than..20..minutes..in..a..messy..diaperIt..is..best..to..use..the..same..keyword..every..time..you..use..your..recordingsA..person..whom..you..choose..will..have..the..complete..and..total..power..to..regress..you..to..a..true..and..total..baby..at..any..time..simply..by..repeating..a..keyword..three..timesDrink....at....least....8....ounces....of....water....or....juice....8....times....a....dayEDIT:....Arkadia....is....now....back....online....and....accepting....custom....orders....hereBoots..nappies..are..easy..to..buy..and..not..bad..either..Jane..is..not..bad..either:)My..lovely..friend..ABJane..provides..us..with..a..guest..review..of..Boots..own-brand..adult..nappies..to..ponder,..along..with..some..good..pictures..of..her..modelling..themReport..back..when..youve..listened..to..you..track..a..few..times,..please!..katy..boo..boo..haha..jokes..katy..boo..boo..i..really..dont..get..it..katy..boo..boo..help..me..out..ppl..katy..boo..boo..if..you..wanna..learn..how..to..hypnotize..yo..self..go..and..search..on..google..it..will..be..easierThis...title...enables...you...to...set...up...a...keyword...which...your...parent...figure...will...use...when...you...are...awake...to...turn...you...into...a...babyYou...will...helplessly...wet...your...bed...or...your...diapers...in...your...sleep...like...a...babyIt....does....feel....goodSend...to...Email...Address...Your...Name...Your...Email...Address...Cancel...Post...was...not...sent...-...check...your...email...addresses!...Email...check...failed,...please...try...again...Sorry,...your...blog...cannot...share...posts...by...emailIf....you....are....interested....in....professionaly....produced....reprogramming....tapes,....I....would....encourage....you....to....go....to....my....home....page....and....click....the....DPF....STORE....link....or....email....me....for....a....refferal....to....investigate....those....optionsIf...you...are...convinced...you...cannot...be...told...what...to...do...or...you...feel...your...mind...is...too...strong...to...accept...hypnotic...suggestions...then...dont...pay...to...download...that...file......it...wont...do...anythingI....would....like....to....share....some....of....these....points....with....youPRICING....AND....HOW....TO....ORDER....REGRESSION....WITH....WETTING....IN....DIAPERS....ONLY....INCONTINENCE....-....MALE....VOICE....REGRESSION....WITH....WETTING....AND....MESSING....IN....DIAPERS....ONLY....INCONTINENCE....-....FEMALE....VOICE....*....NOTE....HYPNOSIS....WILL....NEVER....FORCE....A....SUBJECT....TO....DO....ANYTHING....AGAINST....HIS....WILL....SO....IF....YOU....DON'T....WANT....TO....MESS....YOUR....DIAPERS,....YOU....WON'T....ORDER....TODAY....FOR....ONLY....$29.95....Other....suggestions....in....female....voice....$24.95....:....Wetting....full....time....Wetting....in....diapers....only....Wetting....and....messing....full....time....Wetting....and....messing....full....time....in....diapers....only....Bedwetting....Follow....this....link....to....the....order....page....and....instructions....on....how....to....order....and....load....your....audio....system:....Click....here....to....order....your....affordable....unpotty....training....solutions....from....SoCalAB!....Audio....CD's....are....also....available....for....an....additional....charge....for....shipping....and....handlingOnce...these...suggestions...have...been...repeated...a...few...times...you...should...be...guided...to...a...less...relaxed...state...and...hopefully...left...feeling...relaxed...and...happyIt...was...supposed...to...make...me...feel...like...a...little...boy...when...I...came...around...from...the...trance d6d2cc075d
Revolution logger 3.0 indirJames Bond 007 : les 23 filmsPro Tools 101 Official Courseware, Version 9.0 (repost)Alice march xart wonderlandIntegrale : Fast And Furious 1,2,3,4,5 (TS)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 00:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Niike ta Rààce Index du Forum -> Espace Glandage -> Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006